Building the future of general practice
As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic, this online event allows members to come together to explore what the future holds for general practice in a fast-changing world.
In the first major event for primary care in 2020 join your fellow members online for a day of insightful discussions to explore:
- How general practice will emerge from the pandemic
- What the future holds for you as a GP
- Practical tips on how you can best manage from both a personal and professional perspective.
This event is FREE for RCGP members. There are a limited number of non-member tickets available at £199.
The event will:
- examine the future landscape of general practice – how we train, consult and practise
- explore how we continue to keep our clinical knowledge up to date
- provide opportunities for virtual networking, sharing ideas and catching up with peers and colleagues
- share ideas on how we look after ourselves, balancing the pressures of work and looking after our own physical and mental health
- advise how your College will continue to support you and the profession.
Join the waiting list for this event
The event will feature Professor Martin Marshall giving his first address to College members as RCGP Chair, in which he will set out his vision for the future of general practice.
Our platform enables you to see speakers, presentations and take part in live questions and polling.
During the online event you are able to network with other attendees, see profiles and arrange your own personal video chats online.
All live streams are recorded and will be available on the RCGP website after the event. This allows you to return to the event, and collect all the insight and knowledge.
The platform is accessible 2 weeks before and 1 week after the event enabling you to access the resources on offer.
Unlike a live event where you’re searching the networking room for the right person to speak to, our platform allows you to view everyone in attendance with a simple click of a button.