British Medical Association (BMA)
The British Medical Association (BMA) is the trade union and professional body for doctors in the UK. A leading voice advocating for outstanding healthcare and a healthy population. An association providing members with excellent individual services and support throughout their lives.
Our mission, vision and values
Our mission – We look after doctors so they can look after you.
- A profession of valued doctors delivering the highest quality health services, where all doctors…
- have strong representation and expert guidance, whenever they need it
- have their individual needs responded to, through career-long support and professional development
- are championed by the BMA and their voices are sought, heard and acted upon
- can connect with each other as a professional community
- can influence the advancement of health and the profession.
- Expert – we are an indispensable source of credible information, guidance and support throughout doctors’ professional lives.
- Committed – we are committed to all doctors and place them at the heart of every decision we make.
- Reliable – we are doctors’ first port of call because we are trusted and dependable.
- Challenging – we are unafraid to challenge effectively on behalf of all doctors.
- Leading – we are an influential leader in supporting the profession and improving the health of the UK
Join today & let the BMA look after you so you can look after your patients …